Monday, November 19, 2007

Life is Good!

The title of the post says it all!

I am not up for much posting because, though life is good, it is also busy!!

Most of the events involve school, and I need to get out of the habit of blogging about that. It could kick me in the rear one day... you never know who is reading these things.

One of the best events so far this month has been the UGA/Auburn blackout game that my sister got us tickets to for a birthday present. It was amazing; it was the best UGA game in current history. Chances are good that it will be the last one we ever go to, mainly because it will be hard to beat that experience.

I will close with a picture of us at the game.



Happy Thanksgiving! We all have so much to be thankful for, and it is always good to reflect on it. :)

No comments: