Friday, June 13, 2008

If I could offer one piece of advice....

...Sunscreen would be it.

Naah. Not really, though it does help, apparently, especially if you are prone to skin cancer like my genes.

Seriously, my one piece of advice would be to NEVER, EVER, allow a room in your home to develop into a JUNK ROOM.

I'm about to hold a white flag in surrender up to it and tell it that it won. It got the best of me. It can go on being junky. I've been working on it all week. 3 garbage bags later, I want to cry because it is still a mess.

So be warned...

...Beware of the junk room.... oooOOOoooOOOoo....

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yikes! I'm so so so sorry! Maybe I could help while we're up there this week! Thank you for all y'all's help with everything!
Love,
Laura

jeni said...

Kathi, you won't have a junk room for long with the two sisters-in-law you've been blessed with! They'll jump on the chance to organize. :)