Monday, February 11, 2008

Get up on your feet, move to the beat...

So, as friends and people who know me well, I thought you should know that I am branching out and becoming a cheerleader!

... A cheerleader for our faculty vs. students basketball game.

As a tomboy earlier in life, I would love to be out on the court. I am, however, too out of shape to participate as a basketball player. I want to be involved, though, so I volunteered to be a cheerleader.

I have a new respect for cheerleaders that I never had before! My whole body is sore from moving and bouncing. My brain is sore from coordinating movements and words at the right time. And it is FUN! Oh, so much fun! Of course, we are mocking it and going crazy, but it will be so much fun! We are even doing a halftime show!

I will try to post some pictures from this exciting moment in my life! :)

1 comment:

jeni said...

Okay, so where are the cheerleader pictures, Kathi?? I can't wait to see this!