Sunday, February 24, 2008

Same ol' Same ol'

Chris and I are back into a routine of sleeping, working, and eating.

A few highlights have been weekends of beautiful weather that has motivated us to get outside and drive to the mountains and state parks for various adventures. Also, yesterday, we went to South Carolina with my family and visited my dad's brother's clan up there. It was too fun! I have some sweet second cousins, one who is 6 (my flower girl from my wedding), one who is 4, and one who is 2. All girls. My cousin is expecting another baby in June. Her husband knows whether it is a boy or girl, and he's not telling! Here is one quote from the weekend as I was rocking my sweet two year old cousin:

Mallory (6): (taps Chris on the shoulder) Look, Chris! There is your future right there in front of you!
Kylie (4): Kathi, aren't you sad that you don't have a baby?

It was some good times with great family. I wish we could visit more often...

March is looking super busy on the weekends. Starting this weekend, I have a baby shower I am hosting. The next weekend will be visiting with Chris' family (SO excited to see everyone, by the way!!!). The third weekend will be spent with the Loudermilks at their house to attend Faith PBC's meeting, and we are looking forward to that a lot, too! :) The fourth weekend looks like a break (but I could be speaking too soon!), and the fifth weekend might involve a trip to see some friends.

This week will just be routine, and that is okay! :)

Oh, and I am trying to get pictures of me cheerleading... the coach has yet to email them out yet. It was HILARIOUS! :) I should get them Wednesday from the yearbook work. Keep an eye out! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Can't wait to see y'all too! And I'm looking forward to the pictures!