Monday, March 31, 2008

It is Well

This evening, as I sit in the living room watching the Atlanta Braves home opener with my husband after almost a year of marriage, I realize that I am perfectly content. I am ecstatic with where I am in my life, not to mention who I am with. :)

I have always wanted to be a teacher, hands-down. Not to be egotistical, either, because I will always remember how I was MCMS' "second choice," but I am good at what I do.
I am finally learning how to balance being the teacher I always wanted to be and the duties of the wife I always wanted to be.
The husband I love is a strong, Christian leader in the family. He is who God created for me.
I am the member of two very loving, understanding, and encouraging families.
I also count it a true blessing to be a member of the Lord's church. The joy I feel in the sweet, simple services is unlike anything I have ever felt at any time at a church in my life.


Even though I could definitely stand to change some things, I am on the road to changing them, like my weight and healthiness.

God has blessed me beyond belief, and I am SO thankful for everything in my life.

No comments: