Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Guest appearance from the husband

I used to detest forwarded questionnaires, but upon reading Kathi and Beth's answers, I just had a strange urge to answer this myriad of questions. Maybe it will be the start of me contributing to this chronicle of our lives more often.

So anyway, here we go...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name comes from my mom's Dad.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When my nearly 18-year-old dog died two summers ago.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It looks as good as it did in the third grade...so, no.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Whatever's in a Firehouse New York Steamer

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would, but I'd probably get annoyed with me for monopolizing the conversation and for generally being insufferable.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? See answer to question #6.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yea.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Of course. If the chance of accident is better than getting injured in an automobile accident, I'll do it.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Blah...I've never liked it. Ever since Aunt Diane made me drink the leftover milk when we visited their house in Jesup...I developed some mental block about cereal. I'm not mad at her though. I was just a strange child.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Too loaded of a question...I'm skipping it (though it is an evidence of weakness to not take on the question, isn't it?)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben & Jerry's Half-Baked

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Maybe eye contact. I have to catch myself. Staring into people's eyes doesn't freak me out at all, and that generally freaks people out.

15. RED OR PINK? Blue

16.. What do you like the least about yourself? Sinful nature...seriously. Doesn't everybody feel that way?

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dog Baby. I'm lucky that I haven't had any immediate family pass away yet.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Uh, I don't care. I'll just creep around everyone's blog to see who does it and doesn't.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No pants, no shoes. Hey, I'm just being honest.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Turkey and Provolone on Sourdough bread with nine grain Miss Vickie's chips.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Braves game on TV. Chipper just pulled his hamstring. The rest of my answers could be pretty dismal. My material happiness is easily swayed by the ups and downs of the Braves season.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? There is zero insight that can be gleaned from answering this question. None for you. None for me.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Kathi, Christmas, Fall harvest smells, Apples...I cannot express in words the optimism and peace that I feel at the first whiff of any of these things.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, she's my wife.

26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Atlanta Braves

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, I have creepy, eagle vision.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Jagerschnitzel, Chicken and Dumplings, Kinder products, many other things...I really cannot limit this...I am generally obsessed with well-composed dishes and fresh ingredients.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? When I was younger, I liked scary movies, but they're all just depraved these days. So, happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Dark Knight

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall and Christmas

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate mousse from this cafe in Geneva. The South also has a number of fat-filled, sugar shock delights. Never order a slice of cake in Bavaria Germany. It's like they forgot to put the sugar in.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? KJV Holy Bible. Starting August 2nd...Breaking Dawn.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? Nothing, I have a MacBook Pro.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Braves game

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Waterfalls. No contest.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I'm deprived of a sound musical education. I cannot pick.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Austria.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? No :-(

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Bremerhaven, Germany.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Didn't this question get asked earlier?

If you want to share answers with me, copy and paste this into your blog and add your answers.

No comments: