Monday, July 21, 2008

I love these things! :)

Below you will find a survey that tells you about me... maybe you will learn something new. :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday, a few tears slide down my face when I was thinking about some stressful situations in my life.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, I do! :) I even had a teacher who loved my handwriting and signed my yearbook saying so!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey roasted turkey breast!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope...

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Indeed. I teach middle school, c'mon!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Indeed! Never had that surgery! :)

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Since falling from heights is a HUGE fear of mine, I'd have to go with NO!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cocoa Puffs! :)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if I have to... even then I try to avoid it! :)

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no. Emotionally, no. :)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Anything that involves dough-- cookie dough, brownie batter... yum!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I notice expressions, facial features, hair, cute jewelery.

15. RED OR PINK? Red-- goooo DAWGS!

16.. What do you like the least about yourself? My body. I am severely overweight, unhealthy, and just blaaaah.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family-- they are all spread out-- VA, FL, MO, SC...

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I will tag the lucky ones to complete this on your blog... :)

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and bare feet! :)

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Herb Chicken and Rice with mixed organic veggies! yummy!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Reba's awesome advice on her TV show! :)

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? hmmm... white.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? My husband's aftershave, my shampoo and conditioner, chocolate chip cookies fresh in the oven, febreeze, pumpkin spice, crisp mountain air...

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Chris, running late...

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Indeed! She is quite the awesome sister in law! :)

26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? UGA College football, hands-down.

27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde (all natural, never colored in my whole life!)

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yesh.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate chip cookies, any kind of chicken, pizza, and fries.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings... never scary movies!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Home-- Pride and Prejudice (the new one); Theater-- Wall-e.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer because I have it off! :)

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Fresh chocolate chip cookies...

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? We'll see... I highly doubt anyone will!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know... I am just doing this for fun! :)

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Rejoice by Karen Kingsbury.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? How about I don't have one!

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Blue Collar Comedy Rides Again

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Good music and harmony, rapids and waterfalls.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? California!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Does singing count? :)

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Dunwoody, Georgia.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Well... I am just doing it for fun! :)

If you want to share answers with me, copy and paste this into your blog and add your answers! :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey, I did this on my blog! Enjoy the last little bit of summer!

Beth