Sunday, August 10, 2008

My cup runneth over!

I had an excellent first week of school! It is the honeymoon period, mind you, but MCMS is a family to me, a place where I belong and truly enjoy being. I spend so much time there; being able to enjoy it is indeed a perk.

My sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and their family moved within half an hour of us! We were invited to their house twice this week for dinner! (Thanks for that, by the way... :)) What a blessing to be surrounded by and close to our wonderful family.

Mount Paran Church has been blessed with new families in attendance and membership. Spending my Sundays there and with my brothers and sisters is the best possible way to start off my weeks.

My husband is sweet. He has made me dinner this week and taken care of me as I got back into the stride of school.

Thank you, Lord, for the many blessings I have in my life.

No comments: