Monday, August 25, 2008

A sad chapter of life begins

Dearest family and friends out in the blogging world--

Most of y'all already know this, but, on Sunday morning, my dad, Randy Throckmorton, passed away.

This was unexpected. I had just seen him Saturday evening, and he was happy and healthy. He went to sleep, and he just did not wake up the next morning.

My family is suffering a great loss, but we take comfort from the hope in our hearts that he is in a better place with Jesus.

Please, please pray for my family... especially my momma. She will have the hardest adjustment to make and many tough decisions ahead of her. I don't think it is real for us quite yet, but it will be real soon.

Thanks,

Kathi

2 comments:

Laura said...

We love y'all so much, and we're praying continuously! Please call us if you need anything. See you soon.
Love, Laura

Ps. 61:1&2 "Hear my cry, O God, attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee. When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

jeni said...

"Thou, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head ...the Lord sustains me." -- from Psalm 3

I'm praying for you and your family.